Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Avocados From Mexico


I was selected to host a party celebrating the delicious wonders of Avocados from Mexico. The lovely marketers at www.houseparty.com just shipped a box full of goodies to help me host. The goodie kit includes a gift card to help me with the party expenses chip baggie clips for my guests, a cutting board, theme poster and more.

You too can be selected as a host by enrolling here I am particularly tickled by the idea of hosting a Martha Stewart Craft Party or a Betty Crocker cookie party.

This is a really neat opportunity to help marketers reach us with very creative campaigns. It is also a chance for us to practice hospitality and enjoy the company of our friends and family. Sadly; we are a generation prone to isolation with an average of 2.1 friends per person. Let's change that!

Happy Day to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment