Thursday, October 29, 2009
4 cans of Carnation evaporated milk for .50 each use 2 printables from here
4 cans of Dole fruit for .50 each use 2 printables from here
2 Land o Lakes spreadable butter use 2 printables from here
Now you have 10 products and should only pay .88 cents!!
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
5 Del Monte Tomatoes 14.5 oz .50 cents match up with $1.00 off 5 from insert=1.25
4 Carnation evaporated milks .50 cents match up with .50 cents off 2 here doubled= free
2 two-ltr bottles of coke .75 cents match up with two 1.00 off any coke product from recyclebank=50 cents overage
1 Land O Lakes spreadable butter .99 cents match up with .40 cents insert coupon doubled=.19 cents
3. Steamfresh vegetables $1.49 each match up with 3 .50 cents coupons from here doubled =$1.47
1 Jose Ole taquitos $2.49 match up with $1.00 coupon from smartsource insert=$1.49
1 Mrs. Smith pie $2.49 match up with .75 cents coupon from smartsource insert=$1.74
1 Danactive drink four pack $1.49 match up wit $1.00 off one from smartsource insert=.49
2 Kebbler Fudge shop .99 cents match up with 2 $1.00 off one printable no longer available=Free
1 Chex Mix match up with 50 cents off from smartsource insert doubled=.49
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
The Premium tuna pouches are $1 at Target as well as other stores so this coupon should make for more free tuna.
I love a good tuna salad with lots of pickles talking about pickles go here and print a .50 cents coupon off Vlasic pickles. If your store doubles coupons this should make for really cheap pickles when combined with a sale.
Finally, for the mayo go here and save $1.00 on the purchase of 2 Hellmann's mayonnaise jars.
Take a quick survey here and you'll receive a coupon for a free bottle of Old Orchard Juice in the mail. There is also a $1.00 off coupon at www.coupons.com. If you are in a constant diet and this is a staple in your pantry keep the UPC codes and order some of their fitness gear. It is really cool. Thanks, Indimoney! and moneysavingmom
Monday, October 26, 2009
Go here and purchase chickens for a poor family in Asia and I will match your donation with an equal gift for the first 20 takers.
Once you purchase your chickens just let me know via email attaching your receipt and I will respond with mine.
Your gifts combined with mine have the potential of producing 17,000+ eggs in a period of 70 weeks.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Scenario III (My favorite)
Buy 5 tins and use the 5 $1.50 coupons inside tins
Buy 5 refills and use 5 blinkies for free refill on purchase of tin available at Kroger & Tom Thumb
Final Price-$5.00 and get 2 $5.00 gift cards back a $5.00 MM
If you have lots of blinkies you could do this many, many times
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Tom Thumb and Kroger have coupons attached to Sara Lee Mini Soft & Smooth Bagels for free when you purchase the Sara Lee Soft & Smooth white sliced bread. The sliced bread in turn has a coupon attached for $2.00 off a pumpkin when you buy the bagels & bread combined.
Buy the bread for $1.89
Get a pie pumpkin for 1.99 use the $2.00 coupon
Get the mini bagels priced at $3.79 for free with coupon
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Monday, October 19, 2009
Go here to check out the deals and printables. This is what I did:
1 Glade candle for $6.99 paid $6.00 with extra bucks and $1.00 cash
2 Dimetapp at $5.50 each. Used 2 $2.00 printables
2 Advil PM at $4.50 each. Used 2 $2.00 printables
1 Always Infinity Pads $5.30. Used free product coupon
1 $5.00 off $25 coupon for flu quiz
$6.99 extra bucks rolled from transaction 1
Paid 1 cent
Received $10.00 extra bucks.
We ran out of TP and I had $5.99 in extra care buck about to expire. CVS had 12 double rolls priced at 6.99 with one extra care buck back. I used $1.00 printable from coupons.com and my bucks for free TP plus $1.00 extra buck.
Next stop Kroger. Used buy one get one dozen eggs free from egg council paid .99 cents for two dozens. Dole Naturals mixed fruit $1.27 used a .55 cents coupon from Smart Source paid .72 cents. Campbells cooking soups .75 each, I used $1.00 off two printable from Campbells paid .50 cents for both. Avocados 2 for $1 I used two .50 cents coupons from Avocados from Mexico once doubled I paid nothing. Country sausage $1.27 on sale. Flounder $1.85 on sale.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Free Happy Baby product
$1/2 Trident Layers Gum (You can get this for free at Walgreens this week after the coupon.)
.55/1 Mueller’s Whole Wheat Pasta or Ribbons
.50/1 Wise Cheez Doodles
$1/2 Kraft Cheese
.35/1 Red Star Yeast 3-strip pack and .75/ Red Star Yeast jar
$1/2 Ronzoni Smart Taste pasta
$2/1 Milk Bone Essentials Plus+ Long Lasting Chew Item
B1G1 Alpo Dog Food
.50/1 Malt-o-Meal product
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
- If you don't have a budget begin by tracking your expenses for a couple of weeks and documenting your key or repetitive purchases. Once you know how much you are spending begin by aiming towards 80% of your average.
- Initially I distributed my budget giving me an allowance to stockpile. This allowed me to spend money on items I did not need immediately. Having a stockpile budget is particularly important for Pharmacy Games such as CVS, Rite-Aid and Walgreens. Crystal teaches you how here.
- Select your top 5 stores. For me it is CVS, Walmart, Target, Kroger and H Mart.
- From your budget set aside $5.00 each week towards bulk purchases. Also add any surplus you may have at the end of the week towards this fund.
- If no sale is available high value coupons should be used in your cheapest store. Coupons with potential for doubling or tripling should be used at stores offering these programs.
- Set aside 10 minutes each day for internet coupon printing. High value coupons reach limit fast
- Set aside a night a week for menu planning a coupon cutting.
- Plan your menu against the items already available in your pantry and only buy whatever extras you need. Use your surplus to buy items on sale
- It is ok to buy meat from the daily specials rack. Freeze it or use it right away.
- Buy your rice at the Indian Store your beans at the Mexican store.
- Vegetables are cheaper and more varied at ethnic stores. I like Fiesta and H-Mart.
- Take advantage of the gift card offers by Target. Combined with coupons these offers are often great fun. Keep your gift card for rolling into the next offer
- Load all digital coupons to all store cards.
- Go to a store with grains and nuts by the pound and buy really small amounts of dry fruit and nuts to add variety to many dishes.
Part II coming soon
Go here and print a $2.00 coupon for Healthy Choice frozen entrees. Target has the steamers at $2.59. Tom Thumb has the meals at $2.39. Walmart often prices these entrees below $2.00.
Remember you can print this coupon twice. Yay for free lunch!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Friday, October 9, 2009
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Today Crystal Paine turns 28. Please stop by her blog www.moneysavingmom.com and wish her a wonderful and blessed birthday.
Crystal works really hard to honor God, to take care of her family and to bless each of us with a compilation of wonderful deals. A few things about Crystal which are evident by her actions:
- She loves the Lord
- She loves her family
- She works hard
- She is honorable maintains her values and is unselfish.
- She often gets up early and goes to bed late to minister to us
- She is a great example of a Proverbs 31 lady
- She is human therefore not perfect but she is much appreciated.
- She is a mommy and I have seen her prioritize her children above many things.
- She is a great encourager
- She is now 28 and by the grace of God we hope to have her around until she is 108!